Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Animals of Africa

For a while I thought I would just move on from posting photos from our trip to Tanzania this summer but for some reason the last few days I have been thinking about Africa a whole bunch. Perhaps just enough time has passed to start to long for it again. Just three months ago our lives where so different. While working with the people in Africa is what motivates us, it is spending time in the bush with the animals that inspires us and fuels the fire that keeps our spirits and humility in balance.

Now I am off to bed but tonight I will leave you with the wiley rock Dasie which is actually closely related to the elephant. Personally I find this to be the greatest animal untapped by Disney and the like. Just look at all that personality! You should see them scurry around.

No comments: