Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweater for Ava and Onesies for Ollie

Here is the sweater that I knit for baby Ava Rose. What a cutie that little peach is. I helped her lovely mummy out today and drove the two girls to their second doctors appointment because Kathryn still can't drive after her C-Section. Oliver isn't so sure about me spending time with other babies. He was extra kicky in there while we were with Miss Ava!

Sweater for Ava
Pattern: Ribbed Baby Jacket by Debbie Bliss
Source: Special Knits: 22 Gorgeous Handknits for Babies and Todlers. Also for free here.
Size: 6-9 months
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran
Colorway: 13
Yardage: hmmmm 3-4 balls? 4 balls including the hat that Gabe is working on.
Needles: size 8
Other: I used 2 snaps for closure and used a fabric flower that my stepmother made as decoration.


After hosting people to paint onesies for Ava a couple of weeks ago, I felt inspired to start some for Oliver. These were done with some leaf printing and rubber stamping. SOOOO FUN!

Onesies for Oliver
Onesies for Oliver

No comments: