Monday, August 24, 2009

32 week not so "bump" anymore

Just when you think you can't get much bigger.....

32 week bump

I am having to get crafty with the laundry these days. Not so many things fit anymore but with only about a month to go it is hard for me to break down and get anything new. The worst though is that just in the last week or so I am down to only a few pairs of panties that work. OK, too much information.

We have swung back in the direction of possibly needing a scheduled c-section due to an uncooperative placenta that likes to hang out all too close to the cervix. If it doesn't move out of the way of Oliver's grand exit portal then he will have to get here another way to keep us both safe. We will find out in about a week what the decision will be. If it is a c-section then he will be here pretty much a month from this week. Wowza!


32 week bump
32 week bump


1 comment:

Noelle said...

Such breathtaking photos of you, Sarah! Any of your friends versed in the art of pregnancy casting?!? (I know I am!) I just LOVE the one our doula did for me, . . . it still hangs in the master bath, a beautiful memory of Annie's life inside of me. You can let me know if you would like one of little Oliver inside. : )