Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas knitting


Various presents for my friends. All hats are done in Misti Alpaca Chunky. The one with stripes and the one with the button were my own designs and the orange one is the snowball from Interweave Fall 2007 that I keep doing. The gloves are the fetching fingerless gloves from knitty.com
The models on the bottom left are my soul sister, Analisa and my biological sister Addie.









Fetching Fingerless gloves knit on size 6 double pointed needles with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran as the pattern calls for. I really liked the pattern and they knit up quickly. I am not sure I am a big fan of the way this yarn is wearing and tearing for gloves because the yarn seems rather pealy. Soft to hold but disappointed with how they have held up with this yarn. Love the pattern though. Quick easy gift.






















No comments: